Saturday, December 5, 2009

EdGamerZ's final thoughts: GHOSTBUSTERS

Alrite...GHOSTBUSTERS was released quite long ago. I've finished it of course, just to share my feelings about it if you haven't start that game.

Basically it's a video game edited from the show "GHOSTBUSTERS". Its quite a wonderful game to fool around. You will love it when you first play but if you played again and again, you'll found it getting boring. It's a bit like the old fashioned RPG bcauz u nid to destroy stuffs to get $$. But the process of catching a ghost were darn interesting. First you have to lower it's hp. Then, throw a trapper out onto the floor and use your gun's catcher to drag it inside. FUN?

But anyway. Pliz ask me by leaving comment or ask me directly at skol if you wanna copy of the faqs i created myself or in another way, walkthrough. I'll tell you wat to do n how to do. If you really don't get it, bring ur psp to skol(ONLY FOR LOCAL SKOLMATES)n pliz do inform me. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment