Saturday, December 5, 2009

EdGamerZ's final thoughts:Obscure the Aftermath

You know my favourite genre of games were explore. Adventure also. Explore. There are nt much game under this genre. Only a few like Silent Hill, Obscure n Alan Wake(COMING SOON on XBox 360).

Obscure graphic were nt so good, n the sound were nt so gud, the footsteps sound can only be heard when ur in a super quiet room or hearing impacts on. I mean sumthing like handsfree or headset. But...the gameplay were rich. I duno y mine ver is a bit laggy so if u get that game from me, it will be laggy.

First, I love the way to play. Especially the night explore. It were about the wierd flowers...The ones that will get the ppl transformed into a monster. The hp were actually calculated in pressure. When u gt a high pressore, u'll get a headache n u'll walk slowly.

Finally, it's such a gud game to continue with. TY

No comments:

Post a Comment