Saturday, December 19, 2009

The MOST SAD thing in the world

Im here to announce a very sad news...

U wanna know it???

It's too sad for me to announce...I want to cry!

The sad new is...

MY PSP 3000 BRICKED!!!!!!!

U know if u got a psp 2000 bricked, u can repair it by pandora n stuffs. But 3000 is too impossible to repair!. Haiz...I have to start saving money to buy a hackable psp 2000. Y hackable? At least when it bricks again i can repair it back...

N about the graphics, psp 3000 has a darn good n sharp graphic compare to 2000. But i have the software to get good graphics which was as good as PSP GO...I can get it.

Im not sure to update my psp 2000 to 5.50gen-d but i think it works various games out. Also again my current psp 2000's data is same as the previous 3000. I installed all the programmes required to recording, ctf themes, gameboots, organizations, skype, webcam, browser, xmb wave n so on...HAIZ

No comments:

Post a Comment